macmon NAC solution
The macmon NAC solution facilitates the work of administrators with an intelligent Network Access Control (NAC) solution to effectively oversee, control and protect the network. In addition to comprehensive network visibility, guest and BYOD management, and differentiated policy enforcement, the BSI-certified solution can be fully deployed quickly and in just a few hours without infrastructure change. This saves valuable resources and effectively supports administrators with the "smart approach" in everyday business.
macmon NAC smart simplifies the work of administrators with an intelligent Network Access Control (NAC) solution to effectively oversee, control and protect the network. In addition to comprehensive network visibility, guest and BYOD management, and differentiated policy enforcement, the BSI-certified solution can be fully deployed quickly in just a few hours without infrastructure changes. This saves valuable resources and effectively supports administrators in their day-to-day business with the "smart approach".
What services does macmon NAC include?
What features does macmon offer?
- Clearly displayed topology - The appealing and intuitive visualisation of the network topology provides complete network transparency.
- Locally effective IT-Security: End devices in the network are precisely identified (operating system information, domain name and computer name). Based on this information, attacks are precisely localised and defended against where they occur.
- Precise access control: A comprehensive overview of all connected devices (known as well as unknown) with real-time device detection.
- Automated handling of network events according to the desired pre-configurations.
- VLAN Manager: An efficient and time-saving tool for easy implementation and operation of dynamic and static VLAN deployments.
- Secure 802.1X authorisation with the integrated RADIUS server. Based on MAC address bypass, credentials or certificates, legitimate devices are identified by employees. Identity stores can also be integrated in this regard.
- Guest service: A ticket system for guests or external devices enables secure and time-limited network access to LAN and WiFi.
In which variants is macmon NAC Smart available?
- Past Viewer - An archive of all network events in the past. Can be of great use both forensically (after attacks on or irregularities in the network) and analytically.
- Switch Viewer - Enables advanced network management features such as reading and provisioning network device serial numbers, importing and synchronisation with existing CMDBs or asset management systems.
- Scalability - Simplifies the transfer of the defined network administration to different system or device configurations. This means that the system remains in place according to your wishes and requirements, even if there are changes in the periphery (e.g. new equipment purchases, change of location or expansion, etc.).