FortiAnalyzer - Security through transparency
With the FortiAnalyzer, security data - so-called logs - can be collected, archived and evaluated. In addition, the FortiAnalyzer helps to track down successful virus attacks. It gives cyber forensics important information about how and when a virus could enter your network. Using real-time alerts in case of danger, you can act quickly and take appropriate measures.
Thanks to the integrated "Indicators of Compromise", you can evaluate even more details from your log files. The IOCs tell you whether anomalies have appeared in your network or whether an attack is currently taking place. This gives you even more transparency in your network.
By the way, you can also have other Fortinet products report to the FortiAnalyzer service. The only limit here is the daily log volume. However, you can expand this at any time. Feel free to contact us!
- Operation and maintenance of the FortiAnalyser via ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified company in a German data centre
- Simple central log files of one or more FortiGate- devices
- Aggregated log files
- Including IOC (Indicator of Compromise)
- Including SOC (Securiy Operation Center) view
- Technical support by Fortinet certified technicians*
*Technical support is not included in the price and will be charged separately. Please refer to our price list for pricing.
What exactly does the Fortinet Analyzer do?
These are the features of the FortiAnalyzer
- FortiView - Provides a compact overview of the most vulnerable points in your network, the biggest traffic consumers and the most frequent traffic destinations, to name just a few.
- NOC - Reveals key metrics in terms of network activity, including network security monitoring, Wi-Fi security and system performance.
- Viewing device logs - Sorted by device, all activities of these devices can be viewed according to the logging departments Traffic, Events and Security.
- Real-time monitoring - Selected devices can be monitored in real time. According to predefined filters, the log files are thus openly displayed and the underlying tasks or events are passed.
- Summary reports - Based on the logs, FortiAnalyzer can generate summaries in terms of system reports.