Ensure visibility and control of your software and hardware inventory across the security fabric. Identify vulnerable or compromised hosts and track full details of systems and user profiles across your attack surface.
FortiClient's Security Fabric Integration ensures that all fabric components - FortiGate, FortiAnalyzer, EMS, Managed AP, Managed Switches, Sandbox - have a unified view of endpoints for tracking & awareness, compliance enforcement and reporting. Advanced Threat Protection Automates protection against known and unknown threats through integrated host-based security stack and integration with FortiSandbox and FortiSandbox Cloud. Easy to use Secure remote access & mobility via SSL and IPsec VPN. FortiClient connects each endpoint to form a cohesive security fabric.
- The FortiClient Enterprise Management Server (FortiClient EMS) is a management and deployment tool that automatically checks that your endpoints adhere to all compliance policies. You can conveniently change compliance configurations through FortiClient EMS and easily push them to all FortiClient instances immediately. You also have the ability to set up new FortiClient instances or upgrade an existing one. This includes VPN tunnel configurations, which is why you get granular configuration capability. During operation, FortiClient EMS automatically creates log files that inform you of all events on your endpoints at any time, either on-site or via email. FortiClient EMS is supported by the FortiSandbox hardware appliance, which scans infected files in an isolated environment using behavioral analysis. During the scan, the potentially infected file is prevented from accessing their system, keeping it protected throughout.
- FortiClient Endpoint Telemetry and Compliance is a management component of the FortiGate firewall that manages and evaluates information about your endpoints. This provides centralized management through which commands and changes can be transmitted to your clients. Telemetry enables devices to be detected more quickly by the FortiGate and to comply with mandatory compliance policies for network access. There is also the ability, for example, to block targeted web pages and content to increase security and productivity in your organization. After a manual installation, these policies can be pushed to all devices using a global configuration. FortiOS version 6.2 or later is required for FortiGate management.
An advanced security package for your clientFortiClient is a detailed service package that protects both endpoints and servers. Thanks to the many features offered by the package, you will reliably secure your network and keep your endpoints free from viruses and other malware. Infected and suspicious files are quarantined directly upon detection. FortiClient supports Windows, Mac OS and, from FortiOS 6.0, Linux as well.
- The Compliance Check scans and checks your client to ensure that the operating system and applications are in the latest version and thus that no security vulnerabilities endanger the device.
- You can easily set a specific time or date to run your scan.
- Once unwanted content has been accessed, you have the option to block websites and receive a notification.
- You get secure communication and data transmission using a VPN tunnel that protects you from having your data seen by third parties within your internal network.