Fortinet FortiGate-201F - UTM/UTP Bundle (Hardware + Lizenz)
3 years term
Begrenztes Budget? - Fordern Sie jetzt Ihr attraktives Angebot an!
The FortiGate 200F Series provides an application-centric, scalable and secure SD-WAN solution with next-generation firewall (NGFW) capabilities for medium to large enterprises deployed at the campus or branch office level. Protects against cyber threats with system-on-a-chip acceleration and industry-leading secure SD-WAN in a simple, affordable and easy-to-deploy solution. Fortinet's Security-Driven Networking approach provides tight integration of the network into the new generation of security.
The FortiGate 200F uses the industry's first SoC4 SD-WAN ASIC, which provides the industry's fastest application identification and control for more than 5,000 applications. This allows users to avoid delays in accessing their applications and accelerate overlay performance by providing low latency and the best possible user experience for business-critical applications.
FortiGate 200F FAQ
Supports the FortiGate 200F BGP routing?
BGP is a routing protocol that interconnects autonomous systems and searches for the best route based on strategic and metric criteria. If you want to learn more about configuring BGP routing with your FG-200F, click here.
Provides the FortiGate 200F Hardware Acceleration?
The FortiGate 200F offers hardware acceleration through a CP9 and NP6X-Lite chip, which were specially designed by Fortinet to take over special tasks. This reduces the load on the hardware. For more information, please refer to the FortiGate 200F datasheet.
Are there FortiGate 200F HA ports?
The FortiGate 200F has its own HA ports for possible high availability, which means that no existing ports need to be expended. The ports are located on the front of the unit and are labeled HA.
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for both Network Firewalls and WAN Edge Infrastructure
- Security-Driven Networking:FortiOS delivers converged networking and security
- State-of-the-Art Unparalleled Performancewith Fortinet’s patented / SPU / vSPU processors
- Enterprise Securitywith consolidated AI / ML-powered FortiGuard Services
- Deep Visibility into applications, users, and devices beyond traditional firewall techniques
Fortinet Unified Threat Protection (UTP)
* Please note that without a license you can only use FortiCare Support for 90 days.
** Inactive elements are not included in this bundle.
|Abmessungen Breite x Tiefe x Höhe:||432 x 342 x 44 mm|
|Anzahl Netzteile inklusive / maximal :||2 / 2|
|Anzahl unterstützte Switche:||64|
|Client VPN-Tunnel:||16.500 (16.000 IPSec- + 500 SSL gleichzeitig)|
|Firewall IMIX:||11 Gbps|
|Firewall throughput:||27 Gbps|
|Gleichzeitige Verbindungen - SSL:||300.000|
|IPS Throughput:||5 Gbps|
|IPsec VPN Throughput :||13 Gbps|
|Latenz (64 Byte UDP):||5 μs|
|Number of 10 GE SFP+ Ports:||4|
|Number of GE RJ45 Ports:||24|
|Number of GE SFP Ports :||8|
|Pakete pro Sekunde / MPPS:||17|
|Produkt Generation:||F (6. Generation)|
|SSL-VPN Client-Lizenzen inklusive:||128 (64 im FortiAP Tunnel Mode), ∞|
|SSL-VPN Throughput:||2 Gbps|
|Site-2-Site (IPSec) VPN-Tunnel:||2.500|
|Threat Protection Throughput:||3 Gbps|
0 of 0 reviews
If the product is not marked as "available", you will receive more information about the availability of your desired components on request.
Questions to the product?
- Available in 10 days, delivery time 1-3 days
Please select your desired variant by clicking on the button below to display the respective product information.
Directly order accessories
Questions to the product?
- From the 1st order - purchase on invoice
- Thanks to SSL Encryption
- +49 228 - 338889-0
- Both our consultants and our technicians are certified by the manufacturer.
- Our company is certified according to ISO 9001. This guarantees, among other things, a smooth process.
- Our company is certified according to ISO 27001. Among other things, this guarantees secure handling of your data.
- Read our reviews.