Fortinet 10GE SFP+ Long Range Transceiver Modul für alle SFP/SFP+ Ports
10GE SFP+ transceiver module, long range for all systems with SFP+ and SFP/SFP+ slots
The following Modules are availible for alle FortiGate Firewall :
- 1GE SFP Short Range für SFP/SFP+ Ports
- 25GE/10GE SFP28 Short Range für SFP28/SFP+ Ports
- 40GE QSFP+ Short Range für QSFP+ Ports
- 10GE SFP Short Range für SFP/SFP+ Ports
- 1GE SFP Long Range für SFP/SFP+ Ports
- 10GE SFP Long Range für SFP/SFP+ Ports
- 25GE SFP28 Long Range für SFP28 Ports
- 40GE QSFP+ Long Range für QSFP+ Ports
0 of 0 reviews
Customers have also seen
The FortiGate 200F Series provides an application-centric, scalable and secure SD-WAN solution with next-generation firewall (NGFW) capabilities for medium to large enterprises deployed at the campus or branch office level. Protects against cyber threats with system-on-a-chip acceleration and industry-leading secure SD-WAN in a simple, affordable and easy-to-deploy solution. Fortinet's Security-Driven Networking approach provides tight integration of the network into the new generation of security.
The FortiGate 200F uses the industry's first SoC4 SD-WAN ASIC, which provides the industry's fastest application identification and control for more than 5,000 applications. This allows users to avoid delays in accessing their applications and accelerate overlay performance by providing low latency and the best possible user experience for business-critical applications.
FortiGate 200F FAQ
Supports the FortiGate 200F BGP routing?
BGP is a routing protocol that interconnects autonomous systems and searches for the best route based on strategic and metric criteria. If you want to learn more about configuring BGP routing with your FG-200F, click here.
Provides the FortiGate 200F Hardware Acceleration?
The FortiGate 200F offers hardware acceleration through a CP9 and NP6X-Lite chip, which were specially designed by Fortinet to take over special tasks. This reduces the load on the hardware. For more information, please refer to the FortiGate 200F datasheet.
Are there FortiGate 200F HA ports?
The FortiGate 200F has its own HA ports for possible high availability, which means that no existing ports need to be expended. The ports are located on the front of the unit and are labeled HA.
Questions to the product?
- 404 Stück sofort verfügbar, Lieferzeit 1-3 days
Please select your desired variant by clicking on the button below to display the respective product information.
Questions to the product?
- From the 1st order - purchase on invoice
- Thanks to SSL Encryption
- +49 228 - 338889-0
- Both our consultants and our technicians are certified by the manufacturer.
- Our company is certified according to ISO 9001. This guarantees, among other things, a smooth process.
- Our company is certified according to ISO 27001. Among other things, this guarantees secure handling of your data.
- Read our reviews.