Apprenticeship as an IT specialist for system integration (f/m/d)
Mirai, WannaCry and Petya - companies are increasingly targeted by cyber criminals. Therefore, the security and integrity of the IT infrastructure is the top priority of every company today. The specialists and skills needed for this in the area of IT security are in high demand, especially in Germany - and anything but a matter of course. It is precisely for this reason that our customers place a high degree of responsibility and trust in us - and in you. Become a part of EnBITCon GmbH and a specialist in the IT security industry! Shape your job with the development and implementation of customised and complex IT security / WLAN solutions.
Prerequisites for the apprenticeship
- Basic knowledge of network infrastructures
- School grades are not everything that counts. We believe that you can best convince us with interest, talent, commitment and personality. That's why we're the right place for you if you have a lower secondary school-leaving certificate, a secondary modern school-leaving certificate or a comparable school-leaving certificate
- Enjoy teamwork and independent problem solving
- Good English skills, mobility and flexibility
Focal points in the apprenticeship
- Consulting and administration of IT security solutions
- Professional implementation of complex WLAN projects
- Technical pre- and post-sale support for our customers
- Creating concepts and processes for solution delivery
What we offer you
We offer you a very varied job in an innovative and future-oriented - ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified - company. Flexible working hours, team spirit and performance-related promotion opportunities are just three of the many advantages we can offer you. The start of training is 01.08.2022.
Have we aroused your interest? Great!
Then send us your complete application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to EnBITCon GmbH, August-Bebel-Allee 6, 53175 Bonn, Germany