With the FortiAnalyzer, security data - so-called logs - can be collected, archived and evaluated. In addition, the FortiAnalyzer helps to track down successful virus attacks. It gives cyber forensics important information about how and when a virus could enter your network. Using real-time alerts in case of danger, you can act quickly and take appropriate measures.
Thanks to the integrated "Indicators of Compromise", you can evaluate even more details from your log files. The IOCs tell you whether anomalies have appeared in your network or whether an attack is currently taking place. This gives you even more transparency in your network.
By the way, you can also have other Fortinet products report to the FortiAnalyzer service. The only limit here is the daily log volume. However, you can expand this at any time. Feel free to contact us!
- Operation and maintenance of the FortiAnalyser via ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified company in a German data centre
- Simple central log files of one or more FortiGate- devices
- Aggregated log files
- Including IOC (Indicator of Compromise)
- Including SOC (Securiy Operation Center) view
- Technical support by Fortinet certified technicians*
*Technical support is not included in the price and will be charged separately. Please refer to our price list for pricing.