Apprenticeship as an e-commerce clerk (f/m/d)
Products and services are increasingly being searched for and consumed on the internet. More than 16 trillion Google searches take place worldwide every year. Therefore, the goal of modern companies must be to receive and advise their potential customers not only offline but also online. This is exactly where your apprenticeship builds on. In an exciting 3 years, you will learn, among other things, how to place products and services online, market them, sell them and create long-term customer loyalty. Our product portfolio and related services are very consultation-intensive, which demands a high level of interest, willingness to learn and creativity from you.
We think it's an exciting task - do you?
Prerequisites for the apprenticeship
- School grades are not everything that counts. We believe that you can best convince us with interest, talent, commitment and personality. That's why we're the right place for you if you have a lower secondary school-leaving certificate, a secondary modern school-leaving certificate or a comparable school-leaving certificate.
- Enjoy teamwork and independent problem solving
- Good English skills, mobility and flexibility
Focal points in the apprenticeship
- Expansion, maintenance and qualitative testing of our online shop range
- Writing sales-boosting product descriptions
- Creating advertising measures, SEO and SEA
- Continuous analysis and control of product data quality
- Categorise and link item data
- Clean up erroneous data records according to our quality criteria
- Monitoring price changes
- Commercial calculation of sales prices
- Create quotations / order confirmations / invoices / delivery notes
- Customer/supplier/manufacturer communication
- Complaint management
What we offer you
We offer you a very varied job in an innovative and future-oriented - ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified - company. Flexible working hours, team spirit and performance-related promotion opportunities are just three of the many advantages we can offer you. The start of training is 01.08.2022.
Have we aroused your interest? Great!
Then send us your complete application documents to email@example.com or by post to EnBITCon GmbH, August-Bebel-Allee 6, 53121 Bonn, Germany.